Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile


Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



Jumaat, 28 Disember 2012 | 4:50 PG | 0 comments

http://www.emocutez.com

I wish I was the girl in the little black dress who everyone stares at the second she walks into the room. I wish I was the girl that makes friends easily and effortlessly; and keeps them, too. I wish I was the girl with the sweet dating boyfriend. I wish I was the girl with a close group of best friends who do everything together. I wish I was the girl with a killer wardrobe

. I wish I was the girl that can buy junk food and ice cream without being scared of how she'll feel the morning after. I wish I was the girl with enough confidence to light an entire auditorium. I wish I was the girl who isn't scared to go skinny dipping in the ocean. I wish I was the girl who makes cute faces for the camera and doesn't beg her friends to delete pictures of her. I wish I was the girl who everyone likes and knows and admires. I wish I was the kind of girl that can be happy with herself.